Bitcoin is a great experiment as a decrentalised currency, but it also poses some risks. For example, it is used for illegal payments in the deep web and you can easily lose them is your computer crashes.
So, here are a couple of things about bitcoin:
– it is claimed that the bitcoin were invented by Natoshi Nakamoto, in 2009
– bitcoin is generated by computers while trying to solve math problems
– the computing power used to generate bitcoins worldwide is 256 time bigger than world’s top 500 supercomputers combined
– only 0.003% (25o k people) of the world has bitcoins
– the last bitcoin will be generated in 2140
Check all those 10 things you didn’t know about Bitcoins in the video from above.