All about the Windows 8: 50 Questions and Answers You Need to Make a Decision guide is a paid – $9.95 – ebook that you can get for free until 22nd January 2013. It lists 50 questions about Win 8 and why Microsoft did such a huge gamble on touch and mobile.
This 104 page ebook is not your average 21 page free ebook that you find usually in my ebook category and thus you should get your hands on it ASAP. It was created by a big fan of this operating system Onuora Amobi who followed its development religously.
Since Win 8 is a bit different than the other operating systems it has new features and a new UI that you might not like at first, but you need to keep in mind that it was specially designed for touch interfaces and for mobile.
In this ebook free for a limited time only you will find out that:
- work on Win 8 started even before the work on Win 7
- this operating system is the biggest change since Win 95 (lol, what times those were, just remember Win 3.1)
- the new UI is simple to use if you are used to phones (smartphones, especially)
- there are four versions: Win 8, Win 8 Pro, Win 8 Enterprise and Win 8 RT – for mobile
- Win 8 Enterprise has a feature called WindowsToGo whereby you can run the operating system directly form the USB dive with no need to install it on the hard drive
- only 7 phones will use Windows 8
- there are dozens of shortcuts that can be used
- Office 2007 and 2010 will work with no issues on the new system
- many more things
Excited? Soon enough I will upgrade too to Windows 8 and this ebook landed just fine in my inbox. Click on the image form below, fill in a few details and download this 104 page ebook. Enjoy your new operating system!